Jerez - september 2009

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
Assuming that the world hasn't ended as a result of swine flu I'm up for Jerez in September now too. Holidays altered to suit.

Who's IN ????
 
Jamie.. you need to do it, you're letting the best in life pass you by. Imagine the best run you've ever been on with your 1098, then score it out of ten... it'll rank a ONE compared to the TEN you'll get at Jerez.

As you know I had done NO TRACK days at all - until last year. That's why I call Martin a Track Dealer... he gets you HOOKED.

The Track Sense days are superbly organised, well disciplined and SAFE, well as safe as super fast motorsport can be - but safer than a ride to the green welly !!!

There's something about Jerez, it's not just the SUPERB TRACK but the whole experience... you're on a track shared with the likes of Stoner, Rossi and see the crash marks of Toseland, of which there are many :D.. seriously - BOOK NOW
 
yeah i agree with all that Stuart...but the deciding factor will be work ......unfortunatly :mad:


you know yerself what a pain that can be :finger:
 
Jamie, Of course, but to be honest that's why I go... I have had more ruined holidays in the last 5 years than I can remember... but when you're on that track it's 100% FOCUS and nothing else matters... that's why I do them. It's therapy.. tax deductable THERAPY. The house we have in Lossie - not been there since AUGUST, work ALWAYS gets in the way, but when the bikes away, it's difficult to cancel, although I have came close this year
 
yeah i agree with all that Stuart...but the deciding factor will be work ......unfortunatly :mad:


you know yerself what a pain that can be :finger:

I'm in the same boat as Jamie. Well not really the same boat, but you know what I mean.:D:D
Also off to Hong Kong in Oct-Nov for a tournement so my pass away may be cut as well.
Is there any dates organised MD?
 
Mmmm!

The Track Sense days are superbly organised, well disciplined and SAFE, well as safe as super fast motorsport can be - but safer than a ride to the green welly !!!

Clue me in on this!
What's involved in the whole trip?
Sean.
 
What's involved in the whole trip?
Sean.

Sean - SIMPLICITY... You book the event through Tracksense, for example the JEREZ event in September. Tony at Tracksesne then books the track, and the hotels too. You simply book the flights. We fly to Malaga for both Jerez and Almeria. BOTH have airports in the towns but require flights from the likes of Stansted. We hire a car at the airport and each is about 2-3 hours from the airport.

The bikes are uplifted from KILMARNOCK - which I appreciate may be a bit of an issue for you. As well as the bike they'll take your gear, stands, tyres etc. SECURELY and SAFELY transported, we follow them out a week or so later.

NOW, being selfish - it would be great for you to come... I'm just thinking of the beer you could pack - Sheepshagger for me please.
 
Just looked on the Tracksense site. The dates for Jerez 25th to 27th. screw me up.
b......er!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
Go offshore on the 23rd.
Looks like Knockhill will be as far as the 848 goes this year.
 
b00dyh3ll the flights are only £30 each way including taxes :D
cant get to aberdeen on the train for that:eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom