dseered New member Feb 19, 2006 #1 Someone point me in the direction of a decent internet dating site ???
T P New member Feb 19, 2006 #3 Scottch said: Davie will be along shortly Click to expand... Umm, I don't believe they're 'dating' sites Scott!
Scottch said: Davie will be along shortly Click to expand... Umm, I don't believe they're 'dating' sites Scott!
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho Feb 19, 2006 #4 I think they're solo-dating sites mate! If you know what I mean
dseered New member Feb 22, 2006 #5 Got my first reply slim and attractive, ummm, no photo, we will see !
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 23, 2006 #7 dseered said: Got my first reply slim and attractive, ummm, no photo, we will see ! Click to expand... ....And a beard!
dseered said: Got my first reply slim and attractive, ummm, no photo, we will see ! Click to expand... ....And a beard!
Martin Ducati Glasgow New member Feb 23, 2006 #10 BDG said: or one of the girls in my office Click to expand... Geez a joab!!!!!
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 23, 2006 #12 Bet you didn't know Shaun's actually the blonde in the foreground
BDG New member Feb 24, 2006 #15 and the last one, work ground to halt and nobody could be bothered answering the phones Last edited: Oct 12, 2007