It could get very messy.......

dseered

New member
My mate has his Stag weekend starting tonight, tonight we are going to the estate where he works ( country estate, not housing estate )

He and my brother have aquired 6 cars, all scrappers but good runners, they have removed anything breakable and 'prepared them'

We are going banger racing, round a very large field and alcohol will be involved.

I just know that is going to be messy, also very, very funny hopefully get some shots, also going to be videoed by a couple of folk, so will probably up-load to Putfile of suchlike.

I want to wear my leathers, we are all taking helmets though, just in case !
 
You really now how to rub it in don't you. If I am lucky I might get to the local boozer...... if I am unlucky I will have to stay in and watch BigBrother. Saying that I had a pretty good day playing golf in North Berwick today. Remember to play safe.... It is all very well until someone ends in tears... as my mum used to say..:thumbs:
 
I will be careful, its some of the lads I used to ride peds with, we got upto all sorts in our youth, sand sledging speed record stood at 60mph, towed behind a car, scree sleding resulted in one lad nearly losing his arse cheek after the plastic sledge just stopped and he carried on down the limstone screes.

Bonnet surfing was another fun one, mark 1 Escort bonnet, drilled for a rope connection to a car, also fitted with handles, just imagine those rubber rings towed behind speed bots and you will get the idea, we did on sand behind a volvo though !
 
Nutters... the maddest thing we seemed to do was the old "out the sunroof and in the passenger window" routine..... down the motorway... Or swapping drivers on the motorway... coming back from a match at Old Traff, heading back over to the Wirral. We were following a Transit full of scousers hanging out and swinging on the doors. The things you do when you are young and unbreakable!:D

Have a great night.... :beer:
 
It got messy !

p10100455gw.jpg
 
I loved the Audi, it was great, big powerful engine and it had an autobox aswell so you could just keep it pinned and lob the handbrake on round the bends, it was such good fun !

p1010024shrunk7ae.jpg


All good things must come to an end though !!!

p1010063shrunk6uq.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom