is it bt sport only ??

Mdto hee pee

I think most of the available options are another thread on here. My personnel choice is to subscribe to the moto GP internet feed which is £80 a year.
Check out the other options on the other thread and decide what's best for you.
 
Thanks guys I found the outher thread.
virgin wont give me anything and have been a customer since they took over from blueyonder.
but where to move to ??
 
Thanks guys I found the outher thread.
virgin wont give me anything and have been a customer since they took over from blueyonder.
but where to move to ??

what package are you on though and how much you paying for it? (if you don't mind me asking?)
it might be a false economy being an a small package or for individual items when you could be on the combined package payinbg not much more?
 
if, and I say IF...the sunday run doesnt happen for me.....

folks are welcome to come watch the Moto 3, 2 and GP at my place on sunday afternoon.

:thumbs:
 
Hi lst bill was £68.70 for the month no phone calls made on that.
Just looking at BT or Sky now ?
 
those on £27 for the combined package with BT...what channels you getting though and whats your internet speed?? Isnt this an introductory offer only for 6 months then after that the phone line rental alone is £15.99?

I am the same as Muxey...am paying extra...but I am getting extra.....superfast(and I mean super superfast) broadband...and lots of channels (well everything except sky sports and movies) and Ive gotta say it is worth it...for me though....a HD box plus Tivo and the free FULL internet security to go with it
 
Phone, unlimited weekend, full broadband, though living in a wee village its not totally 16 meg, but ample for us, bt cloud, bt wifi outdoors.. all itc and bbc channels, 21 quid just now, maybe go up to just under 30. ideal for us..
 
BT for me

I've been with several ISPs, all cheaper than BT but all in fact just 'sub-contracted' the hard lines from BT's infrastructure.

Working away from home for 5 days a week my own internet access relied upon 'Openzone' at £16 a month. In the end I ditched third party broadband and went with BT's Infinity at home; so I now get Openzone for free as well as BT Sport HD (through my basic SKY package).
I can download at 40 Meg and push my dodgy homemade movies up at 10 Meg.

Maybe if they changed the rules governing cable laying in Scotland we could try Virgin but until then BT seem to be meeting our needs.

-LaZ-
 
I have found a site called wiziwig.tv which says it streams motogp live for free. You need to register and then download some software to view the racing such as mediaplayer10 or later. It's all in the beginner's guide on the site. I haven't used it yet as I have been away in Australia and New Zealand but intend to try it for the next Motogp races. You can also watch F1, Super12 rugby and lots more. Has anyone else used it and was it any good?;)
 
I have found a site called wiziwig.tv which says it streams motogp live for free. You need to register and then download some software to view the racing such as mediaplayer10 or later. It's all in the beginner's guide on the site. I haven't used it yet as I have been away in Australia and New Zealand but intend to try it for the next Motogp races. You can also watch F1, Super12 rugby and lots more. Has anyone else used it and was it any good?;)

See above:

I watched it on here and it was BT sport 2 HD!! Good Quality if your speed is good!!

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...23&part=sports
 
cancelled virgin

Well called virgin cancellation dept told them I was leaving they just said ok we will switch you off at the end of the month ! No negotiations or why was I going !
Then switched me off the same day ?
Took them all day to put me back on untill the end of the month.
BT here I come.
 
Back
Top Bottom