Freak
Is it still summer?
One for you speak and spell mob...
Take one iPod (not the latest videao/nano etc) and they have a headphone socket on the top and also a small 4 pin connector, this is used for remote commands such as play, stop, etc etc and is also use for iTrips etc
But these commands can be done via the bottom (long) connector also, the one you use to connect to your PC/Mac etc.
What I need is a lead which will plug into the base of your iPod and then have a female connector for the top (headphone) connector, with the 4 pin attachment also, is that clear?
Basically I bought a new Burton snowboard jacket whilst on holiday with iPod controls on the arm but it uses the small connector which isn't available on the latest iPods, I've emailed the company behind the technology (based in the UK) but they fail to return my emails, so for me to use a later generation of iPod I need a lead to convert the commands from an older iPod to a new one.
Take one iPod (not the latest videao/nano etc) and they have a headphone socket on the top and also a small 4 pin connector, this is used for remote commands such as play, stop, etc etc and is also use for iTrips etc
But these commands can be done via the bottom (long) connector also, the one you use to connect to your PC/Mac etc.
What I need is a lead which will plug into the base of your iPod and then have a female connector for the top (headphone) connector, with the 4 pin attachment also, is that clear?
Basically I bought a new Burton snowboard jacket whilst on holiday with iPod controls on the arm but it uses the small connector which isn't available on the latest iPods, I've emailed the company behind the technology (based in the UK) but they fail to return my emails, so for me to use a later generation of iPod I need a lead to convert the commands from an older iPod to a new one.