Are they all ponces?Multiple personalities?![]()
Nope, only their Forum friends are, you ponceAre they all ponces?
You miss read it you ponce, and it’s Exact Fit by California Cycleworks you MongolianDid it not say, "always use genuine parts and never Exact-Start shite", or did I mis-read?
Nope, only their Forum friends are, you ponce![]()
That's what my old man called fcuktards I haven't heard it in year'sMy phone refused to spell Mongy due to Wonkiness and changed it to Mongolian![]()
I thought I was a menk? Am I a menky ponce or a poncy menk?Nope, only their Forum friends are, you ponce![]()
You be all you can beI thought I was a menk? Am I a menky ponce or a poncy menk?
Maybe a poncymongolianmenk? I quite like that.
Ok I’ll be a poncymongolianmenkguinness that will suffice for now.You be all you can be![]()
Nailed it!!!Ok I’ll be a poncymongolianmenkguinness that will suffice for now.![]()