In the flesh, here she is, DaDa !

dseered

New member
Wow, when I saw my bike this morning I was over the moon, I mean it was such a feeling, it looked amazing !

Got to Ducati Leeds nice and early, greeted with a coffee and some banter, paid the bill, spoke to the credit card company :rolleyes: gits, what a horrible feeling when your card gets refused ! I knew it would be ok though, plenty in there, just some security questions sir, which is fair enough.

Bit of a craic with Charlie and Jane and the guys then it was off to have a look at my bike, as I have said I think it looks amazing, in my eyes it looks like Ducati should have made it, it just looks so right, yes in the back of my mind I had some doubts, not that I woud have made them public, no worries though, my bike looks the nuts !

As for go go, amazing, it is transformed with the new gearing, shat myself a few times on the way back, it just picks up so well, or seems to, 5k in top is now 77mph, can anyone do a comparison for me ??

When cruising it feels like you need 8 gears, it just pulls like a train though and sounds fantastic, oh for a Termi system !

I think it is ideal for round here now, no more mirror shaking in top !

All in all a top day, popped to see Gizmo, thought he was back from Taiwan, he wasn't but the coffee was good Linzi, thank you and say hi to your Mun, she seemed to be chuckling at my excitment, until you pointed the muck out !

I am just so happy she is back and feeling better than ever and looking a million dollars !

p10100044oi.jpg



And why Linzi and her Mum laughed.............

p10100155uo.jpg
 
i think it will suit you ian, cant wait to see them in the flesh. hows the renns in the rain hehe ?

/ian
 
weeian said:
i think it will suit you ian, cant wait to see them in the flesh. hows the renns in the rain hehe ?

/ian


Racetecs now my friend, you know what they are pretty damn good aswell, even in the conditions I have seen today, only self induced slides !
 
Now let's see £££££.....................'s for wheels to be white!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££...£'s for bottles of Muck Off:D
 
m55russ said:
Now let's see £££££.....................'s for wheels to be white!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££...£'s for bottles of Muck Off:D


I was happy with the cost of the Powder coating ;)
 
dseered said:
I love it, really love it, they should have been made like that !
Nice one Ian. Look forward to seeing it later in year.
Only thing with having a white frame is finding the right colour tie wraps and such like.
I've got about a dozen red tie wraps waiting if anyone cares?
 
Twinfan said:
I think you're mad mate - but if you like it then great!


Fair play, everyone has their opinions :D I just think it looks SOOOOOO Ducati !

I am so delighted with it, I really am, new number board next, anyone want their 749/999 doing at the same time ?
 
Just what the doctor ordered - a happy biker in desmodromic delirium BUT no sign of an Up North sticker though...?. Good god, laddie, we'll have you struck off for disloyalty and sent to Popham....woops, sorry, just remembered this isn't the Duc Tape Sparring Club,
 
nice job , like it a lot. Early 900ss had white frame / wheels ( 90/91) and looked great. I agree looks like a duke should. Lot of cleaning in this weather though, cant hide the mess
 
Ains. said:
Same with the early 851. White wheels and frame.

Ains.

Yep :) My wheels are going of for powder coating in the next week or two as mine or more a grubby grey atm rather than white ,That said,they are 17 years old :D
 
Looked at your pics a few times now Ian. The more I see them the better they get. Did'nt like them at first. But now I think they look very different but very nice.:) :) :)
 
At the moment the contrast looks ok, white wheels matches the numberboards, siver decals match the frame, although I think the decals will have to be white when the frame gets done next year !
 
Back
Top Bottom