I'm puzzled by the Daivel

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
If you read reviews of these, they tend to say it is a greatly undervalued bike and rides incredibly well but yet, they do not seem that popular. On the positive, they are now starting to drop down to bargain territory because dealers tend to find they have them taking floorspace up for too long.

So given it is judged as a good bike to ride and second hand not too much money, the only reason I can see why not more own them is they appear to have a stigma of being Ducati's harley davidson or is it for another reason?

If you read reviews of these, they tend to say it is a greatly undervalued bike and rides incredibly well but yet, they do not seem that popular. On the positive, they are now starting to drop down to bargain territory because dealers tend to find they have them taking floorspace up for too long.

So given it is judged as a good bike to ride and second hand not too much money, the only reason I can see why not more own them is they appear to have a stigma of being Ducati's harley davidson or is it for another reason?
It’s for people who like scramblers .........

If you have to ask questions and don't understand them, you are in a good position.

And if you really want to look a cockwomble

2017 Ducati Diavel 1262cc for sale for £10,495 in SIDMOUTH, DEVON
1622060413109.jpeg

Make yourself look like you love sausage

I don't mind the look of a daivel I've only ever sat on one the feet forward always fucks with my head 🤷‍♂️

I know a guy who has a few old British bikes and a Hardly, he said he liked the Diavel and went to Glasgow for a test ride with the intention of buying one. Scared the shit out of him so he bought anothet Hardly 🤣 I tried to explain that Ducatis heritage is racing so when they make a cruiser it still handles and goes like stink {Italian innit} they don't quite get the beardy weirdy 1940's Murkan wannabe culture 🤣🤣

I nearly bought one before I bought my Streetfighter in 2013. I'm not sure why as I've never really fancied one since. 🤔

Back