I'm planning this!

BDG

New member
RTS

Raid the Sahara.

I haven't been out to the desert since 04 and that was on the Multi, haven't been on the dirt bike for even longer so Azzy and myself have been hatching a plan.

I'm taking the KTM950 instead of the 450:D

Yee furkin ha!
 
RTS

Raid the Sahara.

I haven't been out to the desert since 04 and that was on the Multi, haven't been on the dirt bike for even longer so Azzy and myself have been hatching a plan.

I'm taking the KTM950 instead of the 450:D

Yee furkin ha!

WOAH !!!!!!!

that'd be AMAZING. GL with the plans shaun.

/ian
 
Thats Erg Chebbi (i think in the photo) the highest dune in Morocco, depending on who you believe its between 700 and 1000 feet tall, coming up the shallow side like that ain't bad. The hard bit is stopping at the top as you've got to roll the front wheel over the crest of the dune, have the engine resting on the top, with the rear wheel on the other side of the dune, coz the sand is so soft at the top that if you stop a couple of feet from the top you'll sink and not get over.

Every dune has a shallow and a steep side, BUT going down the steep side even on the 400 scares the crap outta me. I think i'd just throw the 950 off the top and sod the damage. Its like riding off the side of a cliff. EEK!:eek:
 
Table for 2? ;)

Good luck Shaun, hope there'll be loadsa photo's mate!

Table for 6 or even 7 actually oh ye of little faith, the world is full of even more idiots than you thought:D

As for the photo's, if only someone would lend/give me a nice EOS350D coz i'm a pauper!
 
Back
Top Bottom