I'm officially old, and I need your help! (ST4 luggage question)

Popeye

New member
I'm probably going to buy an ST4 on Saturday.

Stop that sniggering at the back! :mad:

I'm keeping the 748, but want another bike to take wor lass out for the odd weekend away.

The one I'm getting has Ducati paniers but no topbox.

Anyone know where I can get a ducati topbox and rack for less dosh?

My mate has the very one I want, and he reckons it's 200 quid for rack and box. I forget the name. They supplied the official ducati stuff but went out of business in 2003. Givi took over then making them for ducati. The previous company name was something like Flangia :o :confused:

Any thoughts at all welcomed :)
 
Hey, I'm not sniggering; I can't help you with the luggage question, but I owned an ST2 and what you need to remember is that the frame is based on the 888/monster design - therefore it handles brilliantly. Quite sensitive to different front tyre manufactures though.
 
Popeye said:
I'm probably going to buy an ST4 on Saturday.

Stop that sniggering at the back! :mad:

I'm keeping the 748, but want another bike to take wor lass out for the odd weekend away.

The one I'm getting has Ducati paniers but no topbox.

Anyone know where I can get a ducati topbox and rack for less dosh?

My mate has the very one I want, and he reckons it's 200 quid for rack and box. I forget the name. They supplied the official ducati stuff but went out of business in 2003. Givi took over then making them for ducati. The previous company name was something like Flangia :o :confused:

Any thoughts at all welcomed :)
The manufacturer of the Ducati luggage was Non-Fango and yes they are now out of business.
Your best bet for a cheap top box would probably be ebay but they don't seem to come up very often.
I am told that the Givi adaptor plate can be easily modified to fit the Ducati top box bracket but you'd still need to find a bracket if you took that route.
 
Derek said:
The manufacturer of the Ducati luggage was Non-Fango and yes they are now out of business.
Your best bet for a cheap top box would probably be ebay but they don't seem to come up very often.
I am told that the Givi adaptor plate can be easily modified to fit the Ducati top box bracket but you'd still need to find a bracket if you took that route.


Non- Fango - they're the chappies!

Cheers :)
 
Back
Top Bottom