Hypermotard

That hyper you showed chiz looked very expensive till I realised it was in toy town money $8,250 new zealand dollars comes out around £4,280 in proper money. Given it's just had the big service, that doesn't look a bad buy?

That hyper you showed chiz looked very expensive till I realised it was in toy town money $8,250 new zealand dollars comes out around £4,280 in proper money. Given it's just had the big service, that doesn't look a bad buy?
Sorry noobs, just noticed this.
Yeah, I think it very reasonable concidering service, exhaust and apparent good condition.
The sale ended yesterday but its been relisted.
I'm gunna low ball him atv7k and see how I get on.
Tbh, I think it worth all the money but I'm on a tight budget.
In fact, if I do buy it, I'd most likely have to sell it in the near future but at least I'd have a few months fun...

It will do you till the others turn up then at least you can decide if you you want to keep it it or not.

It will do you till the others turn up then at least you can decide if you you want to keep it it or not.
I won't be able to ride the others if I'm based at my bros. Unless I take em some where in a van. No way the 748 is doing gravel and the ss would be no fun/dangerous also.

Do the family know you're out in 48 hours and 55 minutes and if so, when do you think they will all turn their phones off? :unsure: :unsure: 😂

Back