No it isn’t, it doesn’t have any flat edgesOnce and for all, the shape is a "Stadium"
View attachment 30698
@Exige has about 1/8th of one of these you know.![]()
No it isn’t, it doesn’t have any flat edges![]()
True, it doesn't have any wheelsIt could be anywhere, but on the road.![]()
Available from CMS for £1118.39 + carraige each
They are actually Oval if you check this picture out
View attachment 30706
They have reduced their Tank / Seat Cowls to £7161.79![]()
Snooker player from the midlands had one can’t remember his name but James was part of it from memory
Steve James.
![]()
View attachment 30757Stephen Lee is the player you mean. He was well into his bikes but stuffed himself badly match fixing.
I googled it and found his Son talking on a Snooker Forum confirming he had an NR750, but also saying he's skint nowNah, it was Stephen James back in the early 90's. I remember he was in the newspapers with the NR750, but well pre-tinterwebs, so I can't find anything about it.
I googled it and found his Son talking on a Snooker Forum confirming he had an NR750, but also saying he's skint now![]()
Inspirational
He was skint back around then too. Maybe drink iirc...![]()
No it was James definitely…View attachment 30757Stephen Lee is the player you mean. He was well into his bikes but stuffed himself badly match fixing.
Wash your mouth out with sakeEither way, they’re both fukked..
Well… If I lived in China, I’d be er… busy!
‘Kin ell… I’m dead if my Mrs ever sees this.!
Yes.. Good idea..Wash your mouth out with sake![]()