Hartside for tea tonight 6ish

TonyV

Active member
Going up via Stanhope if anybody fancies it, still buzzed from Sunday and want a proper run out. yesterdays trip to Leeds and back doesnt count, cos I had the missus on.:D
 
Did you have a good ride Tony ? :)

Cracking night for it, hope you have a good one !

Michael PM'd me that Hartside shuts at 5, so ended up doing Thirsk - Helmsley - Stokesley with a couple of Jap 4s, great ride spoilt by all the bizzies in unmarked subarus. :finger:

Andy, Me and DD planning to go out tmora if you want to join us. PM me and I'll give you a shout :cool:
 
next time I'll meet you at the A68/A688 junction in West Auckland
the ride home only took 40 mins (same time it took to the Chester turn off on the A1)

Cheers for a good run
 
No worries, I'll have a run up to Kielder next time next time M8. Been for a run to Helmsley again tonight, the subaru pulled 2 nutters behind me, a gixr for speeding ( just a friendly chat) , and a supermoto , wheelying round a blind bend past a car. (deserved to get done). I'm staying off this road in future... :crazy:
 
Was thinking of doing Helmsley tomorrow as an alternative to Hartside as they've been surface dressing through Wolsingham too. Do you think Helmsleys a bad idea then?
 
Was thinking of doing Helmsley tomorrow as an alternative to Hartside as they've been surface dressing through Wolsingham too. Do you think Helmsleys a bad idea then?

No you should be alright, gets busy on the weekend with all the day tripping
flat cappers, look out for silver subarus, and have a good ride...:cool:
 
Thanks guys. Had a steady pootle along this afternoon. A few too many cars for a clear run and a bit of paranoia over silver cars ensured sensible speeds all round.
 
Back
Top Bottom