Thanks Noobs, for this thread. And thank you to all of you for too many things to list. I know I've been a bit absent (for about a year now), this past year has been challenging with more challenges to come no doubt, but we'll be ok.
I do have to thank
@WAYNE for keeping in touch and checking up on us, it means a lot mate.
For the coming year, I must work on Lady K and making sure she's in good enough shape for us to make our way back either through opportunity or divine intervention, most likely it will be a mix of both.
Not to get all preachy, though it's the latest trend, adversity tends to make us stronger and sometimes brings us closer to our maker, though not as literal as the past, according to sacred texts. I think it takes awareness to hear or communicate. Or it may not, but I am chosing to believe in the possibilty this is so.
That all said, I am thankful and grateful to have found this place and had the opportunity to have an extraordinarily exceptional time with a few of you here, memories I will cherish forever.
If it were not for your ancestors, we would not have a Thanksgiving so, THANK YOU for that.