Happy Birthday

  • Thread starter Thread starter alane
  • Start date Start date
A

alane

Just visiting
Another year over blah blah blah.
Happy birthday AGOSTINI.
Any chance of him getting the round in at the bar then?

Also first day of fishing season today.






oh yeah, happy birthday me too, drink of your choice on me
 
happy birthday mate,just a pot of tea for me as i'm just about to go out on my bike :D don't you just love sunny days off work :thumbs:

cheers alane
 
Agosti ..... who? :dunno:

I guess you've got to be old enough to remember ;)

Many happy returns to you though mate, have a great day!

I'll tip a glass to you old fella's tonight.
 
Thanks guys.
One of the advantages of working in (or next to) an office with 6 babes is that come birthdays they go all goooey and get special treats for you.
So thought I'd share them....
Get yourselves a brew and sit down with one of these:
 
baggsie the donut please Alan :D

oh, all the best mate, i reminded Linzi to send yer card and pressie but i bet she forgot :) :)
 
Gizmo said:
baggsie the donut please Alan :D

oh, all the best mate, i reminded Linzi to send yer card and pressie but i bet she forgot :) :)

No no no no no, Linzi didn't forget. Got my card in an e-mail today. How good is DuN!!! Off for a lie down now cos I got chocolate cake all round me mouth and me bellies all swollen from an extreme intake of cakes and cakes and cakes
 
Happy birthday you young whippersnapper/old git
(delete as appropriate):beer:

gawd just checked yer profile and its young git, i'd never have believed it:D
 
BDG said:
Happy birthday you young whippersnapper/old git
(delete as appropriate):beer:

gawd just checked yer profile and its young git, i'd never have believed it:D

Yes I know, I just show wisdom beyond my years - blush.

Cheers for the beers everyone and the cakes tasted spanking gorgeous.

Lily, I left a cake for you in the Davenport, did you not get it?
Mike, cakes in the post - probably in same van as my card from DSC.

Everyone else - cards behind the bar.
 
Happy Birthday Alan......E

Your posts make us laugh......so i'll have a voddy n coke..like the one im drinking the now........EXTRA LARGE!!!!!!!!! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom