Happy Birthday To You.....Tam!!!

Steve748

New member
I would like to be the first on Dun to wish you a happy birthday! I am sure you will have a great day especially if you manage a ride out somewhere! I found 49 a bit emotional because the big 5-0 just around the corner, but life has got better since then! For my 49th my wife bought me a pair of Atomic 10/20 Skiis but the best present was soon after when I agreed to a seperation! Since then life has got even better and with Dun making new friends all the time. as the Yanks say.......Have a nice day! Steve :cheers: :beer:
 
Phil_Superlight said:
Happy birthday Tam :beer:

You must have all bin in bed or in a pub when i got in very:drunk:
:cheers: for all the wishes and yeah i wish i had a new heid this mornin.
Posted a :beer: for all and when i get to meet you lot it's pink polar bears on me.
Not long till the bus pass and the c90 now.;)
 
Back
Top Bottom