GSXR750 1985.

Unfortuaneley, that video is shit. I had a WW and did a few track days on it at Mallory and Castle Combe. I can't remember why I sold it! It was great and mine was an import from Holland, with no stupid power restrictions!
 
I had the 750 GSX-R S-Rad and whilst it fucking flew, I wasn't enamoured by it and sold it to buy a 748 (now owned by Roadtrip)
 
I've never had a 750 or a slabbie. 🤷‍♂️ I have had a couple of 1100's though. :love:

GSXR_2.webp
 
I’ve had a 750 slabbie and an SRAD, a few 1100’s and a few 1000’s.
I’d love another slabbie, hard to find a good one nowadays.

My mate has a slabbie 1100 along with a few other 80's classics (350LC & RM250). He has MS now and hasn't ridden for a couple of years. I guess he just holds out a bit of hope. :(
 
My mate has a slabbie 1100 along with a few other 80's classics (350LC & RM250). He has MS now and hasn't ridden for a couple of years. I guess he just holds out a bit of hope. :(
I bet just looking at them makes him smile, that’s what it’s all about.
My mate Tilly had a slabbie 1100, can’t remember the last time I saw one.
Off to eBay I go….
 
I bet just looking at them makes him smile, that’s what it’s all about.
My mate Tilly had a slabbie 1100, can’t remember the last time I saw one.
Off to eBay I go….

I may have already had a look. 😇
 
  • WTF
Reactions: JAT
I had the 750 GSX-R S-Rad and whilst it fucking flew, I wasn't enamoured by it and sold it to buy a 748 (now owned by Roadtrip)
I too had an SRAD an injected one. The early injected bikes had throttle like a light switch. Going from off throttle to on throttle you had to hang on cos it was off.

I did a few track days on it. The only bike I remember being able to pull away from it was the R1.

I think what made me get rid of it was one day coming towards Pickering from Whitby doing North of 120 and I'm thinking H A N G ___O N ___A ___M I N U T E.

TB
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAT
Back
Top Bottom