Good Idea Tools

Used one of these as a last resort before, handy in emergencies and with a tap/valve broken

I just bought one of these after one of my mates showed me his. Takes 18v Makita batteries and appears to work just as well as my old Makita one that went missing.

I paid £21.99 including vat and delivery and it came in 2 days.

Screenshot_2021-05-25-20-36-05-66_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

It arrived - next day. Seems to be just as good as the Dremel I had, time will tell.
2 Year warranty so for £25 delivered it's a bargain. The flexi extension works well too!

I can do a couple of little jobs on my swing arm now prior to lacquering :)

View attachment 19988

I've got a Dremel F1 limited edition. I'm not sure why it has the F1 branding though, and it probably doesn't make it any faster. 🤷‍♂️

Luckily I didn't go for the Lewis Hamilton Edition, I hear it whines a lot. :rolleyes:

1621971607500.png

When working on your own, use two of these to lift your rear wheel into position while you get the axle in, brilliant, like having two extra arms & hands.
Each bag can lift 135kgs. so plenty of capacity for bike related stuff, infinitely adjustable.

Good for holding doors in position while you mark the position of hinges, etc & all manner of other jobs including lifting kitchen units up to slide lino underneath & so on & so forth !!:ROFLMAO:
DSCN4017.JPG

When working on your own, use two of these to lift your rear wheel into position while you get the axle in, brilliant, like having two extra arms & hands.
Each bag can lift 135kgs. so plenty of capacity for bike related stuff, infinitely adjustable.

Good for holding doors in position while you mark the position of hinges, etc & all manner of other jobs including lifting kitchen units up to slide lino underneath & so on & so forth !!:ROFLMAO:View attachment 22764
Good for breaking into cars as well.

I just bought one of these after one of my mates showed me his. Takes 18v Makita batteries and appears to work just as well as my old Makita one that went missing.

I paid £21.99 including vat and delivery and it came in 2 days.
Just got the last one.... thanks.

Back