Going down the third time.....

rlavvy

Subscriber
Hello fellow prisoners.
I 've gone and bought a late ST2. Its nice.
Previously I have owned a couple of 90s 900ss's.
I bought the first one in 1996 and it turned out to be my favourite bike (didn't know it then) of the many, many I have owned. It always put a grin on my face and I loved the way iy lifted the front whell out of roundabouts. It was written off a year later when an unlicenced cab u-turned into me in London. I bought another several years ago but found time had taken its toll on my knees and wrists, back, eyes, hair, feet....you get the idea. So I sold it.

Several weeks ago, on a whim, I bid on, and won, a low mileage 2002 ST2. Newly serviced apparently. Great. Its looks lovely. It didn't start when it arrived. The front brake fluid looks like diluted marmite.

So here I am. Fully owning my Ducati Stockholm Syndrome and happy with it.

Wish me luck and I wish you all the joy that these machines deliver.

Mark

Hello fellow prisoners.
I 've gone and bought a late ST2. Its nice.
Previously I have owned a couple of 90s 900ss's.
I bought the first one in 1996 and it turned out to be my favourite bike (didn't know it then) of the many, many I have owned. It always put a grin on my face and I loved the way iy lifted the front whell out of roundabouts. It was written off a year later when an unlicenced cab u-turned into me in London. I bought another several years ago but found time had taken its toll on my knees and wrists, back, eyes, hair, feet....you get the idea. So I sold it.

Several weeks ago, on a whim, I bid on, and won, a low mileage 2002 ST2. Newly serviced apparently. Great. Its looks lovely. It didn't start when it arrived. The front brake fluid looks like diluted marmite.

So here I am. Fully owning my Ducati Stockholm Syndrome and happy with it.

Wish me luck and I wish you all the joy that these machines deliver.

Mark
Hello and welcome dude. Nice to have you on board.

53879814.jpg

Back