G33 Racing at Knockhill June 2013

PaulV

New member
We had a fantastic day at Knockers today, weather great and brilliant racing! Few pics below. Grab for the G33 Racing site if you want.

Pre-race analysis.


Warm up lap


1at lap hairpin


Nice apex!


I love clear visors!


Gapping some opposition.


Using all the track.


Hardwork done.


Hardworked tyres.


Great day.. hope for more tomorrow!
 
963842_10152907380230113_734611352_o.jpg
 
Missed the first few races today and after debating to take out the liner from my leathers I was very glad I didn't. It was bloody nippy riding up on the Monsters.

Saw the 1000's. Very busy grid.



Kenny P in the thick of it.


On to G33's first lap of the afternoons race.


2nd lap...Going


Going....


Def Gone...


Now what happens? No.8 packing his leathers out!


Relieved no.8


Everyone OK


Racing carries on..


The nit lady???


Home and washed.


Great couple of days supporting G.
Thanks for all the teas and coffees guys.:D
Wob.. hope the sun burn is ok.:eek:
 
Well done G glad you all had a good weekend and Walter didnt have to run oot the van at night in the buff :lol2:
 
Back
Top Bottom