From where to buy aftermarket parts in Europe ? Please help

Hello friends. I am planning few trackdays later this month but I still cant find a proper protection for my Bike. I will go with my 1199s which has nothing....
I was planning to order some RG stuffs but I forgot that the UK left the European Union and now it will take more time than I have.
Please suggest me any good website with available items (not by order) so I can get them in Bulgaria before 21th July.

The parts I am looking for are:

Front and rear axle sliders
Engine case/ with sliders if possible/ both sides
Tank protectors left and right or full tank cover
Lockstop savers

Thank you so much.

Robarano

Elite Member
Subscriber
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 20.55.48.png

Nothing available there. Order takes more than a 3 weeks.
I am not looking for RG only. Any other suggestion can be helpful

I also think that RG are overrated but they offer what I am looking for.

The CNC is a little expensive but still affordable. The problem is the same. Nothing available in Bulgaria and it takes more time than directly buy it from Italy.
I also looked for a T-Rex (It doesnt seems ugly to me) but when I asked them Does they ship to Bulgaria, time, money ? They answered me only "Yes" after 2 days :D

Guys, Just to let u know that I ordered the stuffs directly from CNCracing. They promised me that I will have them before 22th of July.

The other thing I want to ask is how to remove the passenger's foot pegs with this full termignoni. The pipes are so big that I cant remove the bolts. Any suggestion ?

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
This shows you how to FIT pillion pegs to an 899 Pani and it shows you how to install, so should be the opposite for the removal of the pegs

@Andyb

Last edited:

HootOwl

Subscriber
Its so weird, we in the UK are bitching about only being able to buy stuff in Europe and sometimes getting caught with delays and charges ( I have been OK thus far luckily) while our European brethren are dong the same about buying stuff in the UK ....

There must be a moral in here somewhere I think??? :D

Ash34

Subscriber

I would recommend pptuning.

Guys. I went to the track with CNC Protectors. They arrived just 1 day before I go and I manage to mount them.
For my luck.. they saved my bike from a low side. This was my first time at Motorpark Romania (amazing track) and I felt really good until I crashed.
Not big damages on the bike

The left clip on broke, the clutch lever, footpeg and the shifter turned a little and by tail fairing got a broken tongs.

Now I am looking for:

1. Racing fairings (I saw that ducati offers really good ones but I dont know from what material they are. Can I fix them with fiberglass or not ?)
2. New levers (I want something with good price (not overpriced) but not chinese . Also I want folding levers who offer only the final part for future purchase.)
3. Rear set (Something good at price/quality)