• Don't leave it too late to get your limited edition 2022 Calendar, once they're gone, they're gone, and there's only a very few left now. If not already done so get your hands in your pockets and place an order please. All proceeds go towards the operational costs of your Forum. Simply click on your avatar, then select Account Upgrades and click on 2022 Calendar. This message will only self-destruct once we've sold out.

Free to a very good home.

Sticking this up here as I know several of you are serious and skilled when it comes to builds and projects.
I acquired this y piece with a bike purchase. It came in the box with other parts. From what I have researched I think it is a
DUCATI PANIGALE 1199 899 TERMIGNONI Y ADAPTER for FRONT EXIT CANS.
But I may be wrong. Regardless, if anyone can (and will) use it, it’s foc apart from P&P and, if you are flush, a donation to a charity of your choice.
Pm me if you can actually envisage using it, now or in the future.
@sev
@Andyb
@ final_edition

Cheers.

Richard
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Chizel - Founding Father

Elite Member
Subscriber
Sticking this up here as I know several of you are serious and skilled when it comes to builds and projects.
I acquired this y piece with a bike purchase. It came in the box with other parts. From what I have researched I think it is a
DUCATI PANIGALE 1199 899 TERMIGNONI Y ADAPTER for FRONT EXIT CANS.
But I may be wrong. Regardless, if anyone can (and will) use it, it’s foc apart from P&P and, if you are flush, a donation to a charity of your choice.
Pm me if you can actually envisage using it, now or in the future.
@sev
@Andyb
@ final_edition

Cheers.

Richard View attachment 29176View attachment 29177View attachment 29178
I think it's used for consuming alcohol..
Spirits In one hole mixer in the other .. you wanna keep hold of that!!!