Fish Butty in Brid ??

Yorky

New member
It's no use. The cholesteral withdrawal symptoms are kicking in. Anyone fancy joining me for a leisurely/medium paced run across to Bridlington on tuesday evening, the 18th, for a fish supper ? I'll meet anyone interested about 6.00pm at the Rothwell Sports Centre car park which is located off Jct 30 M62 on the A642 next to Oulton roundabout. I'll be setting off and heading up on to the A1/M1 link at Rothwell then picking up the A64 towards York. I'll come off at the Grimston Bar/York Maze roundabout and head on down the A166 to Stamford Bge, Garrowby Hill and Fridaythorpe where i'll follow the scenic route to Brid on the B1251 to Sledmere then the B1253 to Rudston and Bridlington. Lovely scenery and roads. I'll park up in the car park by the harbour, feed my face, then eventually head back on the A614 to Driffield, Market Weighton and Howden where i'll pick the M62 to head back in to West Yorkshire. It's gonna be another belting day so let's get out and do some " Booming." :)
 
Curses :rant: would be well up for that but my heap being off the road still, ah well, another time praps?:comp1:
 
OK you're on! I'll be on the A64 just at the bottom of the slip road, coming from the North at Junction 45, you'll be coming under the interchange to join the A64 right? 6.30, Red 996, black leathers.

Overripe, you coming out?
 
I'll be with you all. I'll meet you at the same place as RocJock as I'll speak to him tomorrow to check out where he means!:thumbs:
 
Yup I'm up for that, not had fish 'n' chips for ages! Will meet you at the sports centre for 6.
Cheers
Rich
 
A quick add on, go steady on the A64. My brother has just been done for speeding on there at around the same time 6 - 7pm. Umarked blue Volvo. He got a two month ban. Better safe than sorry.
 
rockjock620 said:
OK you're on! I'll be on the A64 just at the bottom of the slip road, coming from the North at Junction 45, you'll be coming under the interchange to join the A64 right? 6.30, Red 996, black leathers.

Overripe, you coming out?

There's a lay-by just after the slip road on to the A64. I'll pull in to there and meet up.
 
richc said:
A quick add on, go steady on the A64. My brother has just been done for speeding on there at around the same time 6 - 7pm. Umarked blue Volvo. He got a two month ban. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for this Richc. As mentioned it will be a leisurely/medium paced run so i won't be looking to break any speed records. Well, most of the time anyway. ;)
 
excellent evening out - myself, Sticky, RichC, Overripe, Mac and of course Yorkie. Highlight though had to be the deranged expression on Aircooled's face as we "clocked" him in his car going up the A64 - next time, next time....you would have loved it! Yorkie believes in the virtual fish supper too - he wouldn't buy us one in actual fact! :D :D
 
Back
Top Bottom