First Time - JEREZ - Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
Martin at Ducati Glasgow has talked me into Jerez in September - having only done ONE track day EVER, I would imagine (indeed insist) I'll be in the Novice Section. Who else is going, and likley to be in the novice group, to start with at least ???
 
I wouldn't worry, it's a big BIG track, only one blind corner from memory just go and enjoy yourself, I'd love to go back but my DD bike won't cut the mustard round there
 
Martin at Ducati Glasgow has talked me into Jerez in September - having only done ONE track day EVER, I would imagine (indeed insist) I'll be in the Novice Section. Who else is going, and likley to be in the novice group, to start with at least ???

so negotiations with her ladyship have been successfull ??
 
so negotiations with her ladyship have been successfull ??

You have no idea ;) ... I got away with the Jerez trip, the £29,000 for the Desmocedici raised an eyebrow :eek: !!!! Claiming that's too much to pay for a bike. Best keep MCN out the way for a month or two. I think she smells a rat though :fart:
 
I wouldn't worry, it's a big BIG track, only one blind corner from memory just go and enjoy yourself, I'd love to go back but my DD bike won't cut the mustard round there

come on jon, get september booked up !! think how well ud be riding the DD bike after a weekend there !!
 
Yeah the engine would go pop on the back straight flat out at probably 130 or so when I saw 170 on the R down there...
 
Back
Top Bottom