Female body quiz!

:eek: 12/30

Pitiful

A pitiful performance you are more likely gay :eek: :eek: or a virgin :eek: and could not point out the diff between a boob and a butt even with a map, go take an anatamoy course or beg to see your sister naked that may help.


Grrr and i thought id have done well on that its to erly in the morning thats my excuse ;)
 
Ah, a fantastic game to beat the office blues!!!!:comp2:

Nice find Steve, I can see me having a go at this game more than once!!!!;)

Super D
 
Yeee Haaa i knew it was just to early this morning ;)

The Best

19/30

You have eagle eyes, you can spot a boob butt or shoulder a mile away (usually boobs :D ) you are the best around and no ones ever gonna keep you down, in short you rule dude.
 
Nimue said:
You are all just SAD that's all I can say and thank the lord I didn't click the link :eek: :confused: :cool:
HAH! I just looked to see who was where and yep....you guessed it I found you doing the quiz!!! so how did you do? scored a well?.....you couldn't resist it could you!!!!;)
 
steve748 said:
HAH! I just looked to see who was where and yep....you guessed it I found you doing the quiz!!! so how did you do? scored a well?.....you couldn't resist it could you!!!!;)
Fat chance Stevo
 
Back
Top Bottom