Family Animals

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
I do sympathise that does happen in certain area's Chiz, l've lived here 16 years now and yes the cats have brought home the occasional bird, thankfully managed to save a few. I have not witnessed a dwindling of birds here, on the contrary, the small bird population has increased, and it seem the reason is the reduction in magpie numbers. I've seen those bastards attack and kill smaller birds. I and the majority of neighbours make sure there is plenty food and water for the birds throughout winter.
Can the magpies not be trained to attack & kill cats? Everyone will be happy!
 
Can the magpies not be trained to attack & kill cats? Everyone will be happy!
You bastard sir, how very dare you
Do you know what nemesis means?

brickie1.webp


😇
 
I do sympathise that does happen in certain area's Chiz, l've lived here 16 years now and yes the cats have brought home the occasional bird, thankfully managed to save a few. I have not witnessed a dwindling of birds here, on the contrary, the small bird population has increased, and it seem the reason is the reduction in magpie numbers. I've seen those bastards attack and kill smaller birds. I and the majority of neighbours make sure there is plenty food and water for the birds throughout winter.

I was at an odd wedding in Scotland a few years ago. It was a non-denomination job in the couples garden, and while the ceremony was in full swing, a crow attacked a starlings nest right above the couple just before they got to doing their vows. The starling adults were mobbing the crow, but it got away with one of the young - a proper racket. It was like a scene from The Omen - feathers twigs and leaves peppering the bride and groom.

Was a good do actually. Especially enjoyed the mechanical bull after a few goes.
 
Say hello to my baby girl, best friend and race manager, Zoey! I call her bunky buy she will answer to either name. She is a 10 year old pure bread Silkie. The smartest dog I have ever encountered, she requires no leash when we go out(except the law demands she has one) and she was potty trained by me telling her where to go, not by discipline, the best dog I could ever ask for, alot like my wife before
1000001100.webp
Its a lot like living with a tiny sentient teddy bear that demands treats and to be taken along on short trips!
1000000043.webp
 
1000001602.webp

This is Mr. Butters, named after the character "Butters" from South Park. He is a rescue, the people we got him from were degenerate alcoholic gamblers. They had even named him Remey for Remey Martin. The poor little guy weighed under a kilo when we got him. They had 5 dogs, Butters mom n dad, his grandmother and a full size German Shepard. They would get their check, fill some bowls of food in the basement, and leave for the casino all weekend. Butters, being the smallest, got next to nothing for food. He still(after 5 years( will not eat until everyone has eaten and left the room. He is a great dog and it has taken years to gain his trust/love. But happy to report he is very happy and healthy now!
1000001297.webp

I dont think he could be any more happy than he was in this pic. He need a leash or he will run away but put him on a small island and he can run free all day! We bought him for just $100 and his owners were in the car headed to the casino before we had left their drive. The guy cutting their grass(the people we purchased him from) said he was so glad we were taking that poor animal out of that house. We were looking for a Yorkie or another Silkie to mate Zoey with to have some pups, but once I saw the condition of this poor animal, I could not leave him there.
 
Back
Top Bottom