evening all....

Lily

Pink Totty
well it's only 3pm here in Canada, the sun is shining and we have had tons of snow. Sadly for me I am stuck in the chalet with my crutches keeping me company!

Trying hard to resist the lure of the vino in the kitchen but it looks like it may be a losing battle. :cheers: :beer: :booze: :drunk: :dizzy:

Will probably be back to chat over the next week or so as I will be sat here on my lonesome for at least 7 hours per day so gonna get pretty bored me thinks!!
 
Crutches????

Did I miss something? :dunno:

Sorry if I've missed it Claire - hope you're OK whatever you've done! I trust you are being suitably pampered by Ruuprecht too - it's about time he earned his keep after all :thumbs:

Have a good (safe) holiday mate - hope it's nothing too serious!
 
Lily said:
well it's only 3pm here in Canada, the sun is shining and we have had tons of snow. Sadly for me I am stuck in the chalet with my crutches keeping me company!

Trying hard to resist the lure of the vino in the kitchen but it looks like it may be a losing battle. :cheers: :beer: :booze: :drunk: :dizzy:

Will probably be back to chat over the next week or so as I will be sat here on my lonesome for at least 7 hours per day so gonna get pretty bored me thinks!!

Go on Lil, finish that bottle off before he gets back in :D :D
 
Jim 999

Lily said:
well it's only 3pm here in Canada, the sun is shining and we have had tons of snow. Sadly for me I am stuck in the chalet with my crutches keeping me company!

Trying hard to resist the lure of the vino in the kitchen but it looks like it may be a losing battle. :cheers: :beer: :booze: :drunk: :dizzy:

Will probably be back to chat over the next week or so as I will be sat here on my lonesome for at least 7 hours per day so gonna get pretty bored me thinks!!

Hi How are you? I am new to the Site and I am feeling my way around. What has happened to you? Is it a Biking accident? Why are you on crutches? I saw the Avatar and assume that it must be.

We a had a lot of snow over here today about 2" Is that a lot to you? Mind you just North of Perth they had 2 feet and we did not have a lick until today. ( global warming has a lot to answer for )

I Ride a 999 and I have been having it up on the Hydraulic stand working on it getting it ready for the spring ...or summer would be even better. I have an RX Kawasaki aswell and me and my Bud are going to Glencoe for the week end... when the good weather comes in and not before. I spend that much time on my Bikes I will nor let them out in bad weather. Do you blame me?

Anyway nice to talk, speak soon. Tell me about yourself and what you ride.

Take Care,

Jim Perth
 
Not a a biking accident... this time.

Snowboard, hit a lip jump, landed great then spun to stop and caught tip of board which dug in, i flipped over but left knee and board behind resulting in ripped knee ligaments.

Scotch... what do you think... he was out all day having fun (which he rightly should do) but has now lost his voice so can't talk to me anyway....
 
jamesguschi said:
Tell me about yourself and what you ride.

Jim

I ride a 2002 998s Bostrom Rep although it's usually in black bodywork not the Bostrom kit.

I ride (badly) through the summer and will heopfully be venturing out when I get back from Canada subject to muppet knees and the snow melting!!
 
Lily said:
... he was out all day having fun (which he rightly should do) but has now lost his voice so can't talk to me anyway....

I told you to finish the bottle, then start on another and you wouldn't notice he had lost his voice :D


Cant you get some kind of wheel chair but with skis instead of wheels :D, sorry I don't know much about these winter activities :D
 
Lily said:
Not a a biking accident... this time.

Snowboard, hit a lip jump, landed great then spun to stop and caught tip of board which dug in, i flipped over but left knee and board behind resulting in ripped knee ligaments.

:eek: Sounds a nippy one pet! You take care out there and make sure you're waited on hand and foot!

Lily said:
but has now lost his voice so can't talk to me anyway....

Ah well, not to worry - every cloud has a silver lining after all ;)
 
Like Ian said, hope you're feeling better Lil!.
Snow back home in Cheshire and minus 7 overnight.
Stick to two wheels in future.
 
SO sorry this happened, especially so soon into the holiday, hope you still enjoy the break from work
 
well i had a bit of retail therapy today so feeling a touch better. Also spoke to a different doctor (funnily enough from my local hospital back home) and i reckon I am gonna find the best most expensive knee brace i can and see if i can ski if i take it slowly in a few days.

Been trying to keep the leg moving and taking plenty of painkillers so not doing too bad :D
 
owwwchers Lily :( know how u feel ! im going in for Knee Ligament reconstruction on Wednesday, hopefully yours isnt too bad. If i were u i wouldnt ski as it will only make it worse. Thats exactly what i did. (made it a whole lot worse)

/ian
 
Back
Top Bottom