ECE22.06/SHARP Discussion

WAYNE

Bike Photo of the Year winner 2021
Subscriber
I have always been a Shoei geezer myself and the Kiyo paint job is the best end of, he has gone over to Arai and i don't like them but the paint job is very nice indeed.
Always been a big fan of Kiyo and met him on occasion's over the years, i now have a Kageyama X SPIRT 3 rep that Shoei no longer make and somewhere on me putting this out i forgoten what the fuck this is about??

Fight the streets Fmd

Elite Member
Subscriber
I found my Shark Race pro to have a really small ‘aperture’. Not something you necessarily think of when buying a helmet but the vision was compromised by a small opening which meant you lost a great deal of peripheral vision

Ended up with a Bell star pro which is fab - had Schuberths too which are great
I tried Schuberth last year, well I def not have a Schuberth head, I always seem to be happiest with Shoei fit.

Fight the streets Fmd

Elite Member
Subscriber
wear a helmet?

doesn't prevent you from having or creating a collision
doesn't stop you from dying
doesn't prevent others from getting sick for a long time
doesn't stop others from dying
We are told to wear it and even forced to wear it
you cant go out on a motorbike without wearing it
some don't believe the research

sounds familiar...
Unless your Greek, then no helmet, a boxershort and flip flops are the recommended gear …….

RA5

Subscriber
Dunno, I’ve seen helmets save some noggins. I like Scorpions, good company, decent helmets at a good price for what you get. Still not sure what to get next. Between Bell and Shark we’ll see after I try a few for fit.

WAYNE

Bike Photo of the Year winner 2021
Subscriber
1641894984460.png

1641895147265.png