Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
For when you can`t decide if it should be yellow or red.

Or, fully carboned

Ducati 900 SS . Stunning Carbon Edition - Picture 1 of 24

5K, if you have the cash do it, yellow 996s are something you don't see on the road i've never seen one. Have you?, i have seen a few 748s out and about in yellow and if was on the market for one i would go for a 748. :)
226.JPG
237.jpg
232.jpg
should have bought this in 2015 when a mate asked me to tidy it up and sell it for him as he was broke.. It had full 996r internals having ran the original motor out of oil.. He had spent 7k converting it to an R engine to sell it 3 years later for 4 K it was a bargain and went to the uk so probably around 3k sterling back then 🤔

That'll be an interesting engine, 996R was the first testastretta engine all other 996 variants were desmoquattro. Still looks a nice bike though.
I was actually out for a spin with him this morning we actually seen a yellow uk 748 out and I asked him about it and the exact bill was 6700 euro and he ran it out of oil 9 months old on a track day the details are sketchy after that .. To put the engine back to original was 5kish from what he remembers that's why he went big... I don't know how much was interchangeable but probably not very much I'd say a lot was just equivalent parts like the R titanium internals where available 🤷‍♂️

Where's tight arse, one for your budget. 2008 Ducati 1098R - 9,853miles, £17,500

2008 Ducati 1098R - 9853miles - Picture 1 of 8

Which tight arse? The one who will never buy one while he has a hole in it?

Back