E-bay question......

dseered

New member
Right I am winning something, its bloody close to my limit though, can I increase my Max offer with out it bidding up again ???
 
So for example, my max offer at the moment is £405.00, bidding has gone up to £400.00 and has been stagnent for a few days now.

If I increase my bid to say £500 will my current bid of £400 remain or will it bid up ??
 
dseered said:
So for example, my max offer at the moment is £405.00, bidding has gone up to £400.00 and has been stagnent for a few days now.

If I increase my bid to say £500 will my current bid of £400 remain or will it bid up ??

No, don't worry, your current bid will stay at £400 :thumbs:
 
dseered said:
So for example, my max offer at the moment is £405.00, bidding has gone up to £400.00 and has been stagnent for a few days now.

If I increase my bid to say £500 will my current bid of £400 remain or will it bid up ??

depends if anyone else bids on it :fou:
 
Real Mccoy said:
depends if anyone else bids on it :fou:


Oi PLANK, I meant, if I increased my Maximum, would it in turn bid up to the next level, IE: bid against myself, I've done it, it didn't ;) :D
 
dseered said:
So for example, my max offer at the moment is £405.00, bidding has gone up to £400.00 and has been stagnent for a few days now.

If I increase my bid to say £500 will my current bid of £400 remain or will it bid up ??

Why bother bidding at this early point. I've made the same mistake in the past. Never Never bid on any item until the last few minutes. As all you do is increase other bids and other peoples interest.

Just leave it to the last gasp Ian!!!!!!

Cheers Ranald;) ;) ;)
 
dseered said:
Well, I have put my max bid in, if I win, I win, if I don't, I don't !

Know what you mean Ian. But how many other folk are doing the same thing?

But on another subject.I spent the night in Keswick on Thursday. What a brilliant place. Is RTL visiting this area?

Ranald:) :) :)
 
dseered said:
Well, I have put my max bid in, if I win, I win, if I don't, I don't !

Keep a watch on it Ian. There's a program called e-bay sniper that lets you bid by 1p or 50p at the last minute and gazump the current bidder :mad:
It's happend to me a few times and it's feckin frustrating.;)
 
Neepdocker said:
Know what you mean Ian. But how many other folk are doing the same thing?

But on another subject.I spent the night in Keswick on Thursday. What a brilliant place. Is RTL visiting this area?

Ranald:) :) :)

we'll be coming down the side of Bassenthaite towards Keswick but turn off just before it, getting a group of bikes through there isn't easy, too much tourist traffic. you still get the views of Skiddaw etc but avoid the worst bit. i had planned on one ride going through and along Derwent Water but we've decided to stick to one ride on Saturday to make it easier for directions.
 
Back
Top Bottom