DUN Trackday - Options

Its just not Oulton though, dare I say Croft is boring in comparison, in my opinion that is :D

Relative merits of the tracks aside, I was pointing out the cost differences only. Important for some people, as discussed above. And possibly more convenient for most. Ignore me anyway, I probably won't be doing either. :)
 
Relative merits of the tracks aside, I was pointing out the cost differences only. Important for some people, as discussed above. And possibly more convenient for most. Ignore me anyway, I probably won't be doing either. :)


You are right Pete, Croft last year came in about £105-£110 with no limits, personally speaking the day that Freak and Lily organised in conjunction with No-Limits was well worth the dosh as there were about 40/50 other Ducatis there, it really was a great day, in fact you were there I think !
 
I was there! Enjoyed it too - that was the day I got let down for borrowing a van, so rode there and back. It was eventually hot, but started wet if I remember rightly. I may well come to the 07 one, but will probably spectate as I said.
 
bump...


anymore for anymore?

If we want to get ths sprted will need to do it in the next month, but if there are only 7 people interested we can just book it as normal.
 
The only way to get big numbers is to do it before the DD round and throw it onto the DSC I'm guessing
 
When the date is set I'll be there if I can be. Will try and drum up some interest this side of the Pennines.

I'll be off to Croft a time or two as well so will post up in the trackday section as and when.

Last year at Oulton was a cracker form all reports.

Ray.
 
Yup.

Hi Lilly/ Freak. My shift patterns only allow me for the August one, but if other dates get selected would you let me know and I will book some time off work, (Recovery time for the fall) 2 weeks :lol2:
can you confirm is it only Ducati's as mate picks his new R6 up in April.
Cheers Chris.
 
Hi Lilly/ Freak. My shift patterns only allow me for the August one, but if other dates get selected would you let me know and I will book some time off work, (Recovery time for the fall) 2 weeks :lol2:
can you confirm is it only Ducati's as mate picks his new R6 up in April.
Cheers Chris.

Possibly but he won't be allowed to overtake any Ducatis ;)
 
Hi Lilly/ Freak. My shift patterns only allow me for the August one, but if other dates get selected would you let me know and I will book some time off work, (Recovery time for the fall) 2 weeks :lol2:
can you confirm is it only Ducati's as mate picks his new R6 up in April.
Cheers Chris.


I would imagine that, like last year the event will be organised in conjunction with No-Limits, Freak and Lily negotiated a certain number of places to be reserved accross the groups for Ducati owners.

I think in the end there was 40 Ducatis out on track during the day. If all the negotiated places were not filled by a set date then they would be given back to the TDO and then be available on general release. It is a big deal really as any TDO can fill Oulton twice over in the Summer months, so it is very good of No-Limits to do this.

So in answer to your question your mate will be able to ride !

I am sure F or L will correct me if any of this is wrong :) I look forward to meeting you !
 
Back
Top Bottom