ducati clock app

jim@southwales

New member
hi ,just seen in the december ducati newsletter a app for i phone ,a clock that rumbles with the sound of a duk
now i am old school no way i have a i phone
is there a way of getting it on my lap top ,it's a vaio laptop with windows
remember i am only just compatiable with this thingy :comp2:
 
Guys guys - I LIKE THAT!

Just put it on our iPad, great fun

Jim - I dare guess it was written for Apple devices (iOS) so its not going to work easily for you unless Ducati write a Windows version.
 
Heehee:lol2: it sounded braw this morning lol but the app says there's more sounds to come a nice 888 would be wicked :cool: I've got it on the iPad and it bloody lights up the room great if I need a pee in the middle of the night :D
 
Back
Top Bottom