@Exige is expert in these matters... hopefully he'll respond.Are they called hammer rivets![]()
View attachment 110818
They aren't rivets - although this seller calls them rivets - they are hammer drive screws.
![]()
I found a crackCan I ask? What happened to the original top yoke that necessitated a yoke change ?
I'm glad @Hugo Magnus could help. Keep us updated with your progressThank you![]()
Photograph the bejesus out of the process or you will have every shit stick tyre kicker accusing you off all sorts should you decide to sell the bikeI found a crack![]()
Good ideaPhotograph the bejesus out of the process or you will have every shit stick tyre kicker accusing you off all sorts should you decide to sell the bike![]()
Just one more thing how do I like posts in the space at the bottom of each postGood idea![]()
Go too the like symble put your arrow on it and all reactions come up then just move to the one you want.Just one more thing how do I like posts in the space at the bottom of each post![]()
Photograph the bejesus out of the process or you will have every shit stick tyre kicker accusing you off all sorts should you decide to sell the bike![]()
After time this place will make some kind of sense but it's all good, enjoy!!Just one more thing how do I like posts in the space at the bottom of each post![]()