Drinks are on me!!!!

nic6196

New member
Morning guys!! although i have a rather sore head from last night i feel it is only fair that i invite you all to a virtual celebration of the fact that i have completed my last exam and never have to go back to uni again - unless i decide to go back next year....hmmmm..

Anyway get yourselves to the bar- drinks are on me all day!:cheers:
 
Well done matey!!!

Hope the head isn't too bad and if it's not, must try harder next time ;)
 
Mmm... free drinks! :booze:
Well done Nic, that will be a relief for you. :cheers:
 
well done nic im delighted for you........i think you should spend the weekend in your gina heels celebrating:thumbs: ..............................................................................then on monday get out there and get a job and start being useful to the community ;) ;) ;)
 
nic that's great news...what a feeling, and on such a sunny day too...is there a virtual beer garden in this virtual bar? G&T's for me :beer: :thumbs:
 
Nice one Nic. Just think of all that extra time to go blastin now.:thumbs:
I'll have a guinness if the bars still open.:beer: :beer:
 
Well done, getting through all those exams, Nic. I know what a relief it is. Hope the results make you happy too !. Mine's a virtual 15 yr Laophraig, please.
 
Visors now by front door, will get to the post office soon I promise !


Congratulations on completion of your course, good luck with the results !
 
Well done Nic thought I better put my congrats on here so everybody could see how proud I am of you. I know the results will be good too, yer a wee star
 
nic6196 said:
Morning guys!! although i have a rather sore head from last night i feel it is only fair that i invite you all to a virtual celebration of the fact that i have completed my last exam and never have to go back to uni again - unless i decide to go back next year....hmmmm..

Anyway get yourselves to the bar- drinks are on me all day!:cheers:


CONGRATOOOLATIONS!!!!!!

Sorry I'm a day late.

Hope to see you or your Pops Tomorrow as he will be struggling to know what time it is by now.

Have a drink on me, Ranald:) :) :)
 
Yeay, well done Nic, I know what it feels like to have it all sorted. Only the results to wait for now eh!

Hope you're still in that virtual bar cos mine's a pint of whatever please.

Cheers, Jan
 
Back
Top Bottom