Dom's Bike Stop - Meet Up JULY 10th 2021

I have just added a post to Doms page with a link to the the forum promoting the July meet - so we might get a bit of interest via the link ;) and it will show on my business facebook page too - that will confuse a few looking for textiles...:unsure::):)
Fight !

Attachments

• 8D519FDA-8C13-4197-B067-EDC0BADA55CE.jpeg
    8D519FDA-8C13-4197-B067-EDC0BADA55CE.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 156
I walk through there almost everyday now the weather has improved a bit - but he's closed so the bar is shut!! :rolleyes:.

Saw Dom yesterday, he’s not able to use his hand/ wrist properly and found out after that his sore knee was as actually a fracture that’s now repaired itself... Hereford hospital so enough said.... useless orthopaedics at Hereford. He’s s getting ready to open.

Quick update: Doms bike stop will be open from 12th April 9am. I haven't progressed the meet up on July 10th with him just yet as it's a bit headless chicken over there at the moment with prep to get open and he's still getting over his accident (which is being treated as a hit and run) and he's a bit stressed, i will speak to him about camping etc once he's open but from what i can see it will need to be pre-booked as he's getting a lot of enquiries - i'll update again in a few weeks. The venue is not alcohol licensed at the moment but should be by the end of April - i'll update that too as soon as i have confirmation....

Unfortunately Apatchy no longer visits here, a few of you upset him with your views on HRH Prince Philip, however, that doesn't mean this event can't still go ahead, it just needs someone else to take up the lead. Does anyone volunteer? There were a few of you voiced an interest - it would do you all good to get out and meet each other face to face - who knows, you may even end up liking each other.

Unfortunately Apatchy no longer visits here, a few of you upset him with your views on HRH Prince Philip, however, that doesn't mean this event can't still go ahead, it just needs someone else to take up the lead. Does anyone volunteer? There were a few of you voiced an interest - it would do you all good to get out and meet each other face to face - who knows, you may even end up liking each other.
👀

Back