Dom's Bike Stop - Meet Up JULY 10th 2021

Apatchy

We had a few festive evenings at Doms - he does Christmas trees in season and had the mulled wine on the go too, he's making more of the bar and with outdoor venues being the way forward he's got it looking great there. Closed at the moment but once open a great place for a night out camping and a few beers, facilities include - Bar - well stocked with draught beers, great food, toilet block, power hook - ups, under cover marquee and he even made The Guardian top 20 places to stop off!!

He was hit by a car last week right outside the entrance to the bike stop walking home (daylight - hit and run) fractured skull, eye socket, lots of bruising and a week in hospital, he's home now and on the mend.

It's never too early to start planning, if there is any interest in a general meet up i will happily organise something, Dom's a good buddy i walk the path through his stop most days and i could ask him if we could organise a cooking pit for a BBQ cook out.
IMG_9880 2.jpg

Sounds good, I’ll bring The Panzer and a tent so I can sample the Ale.
Hope he recovers well.

Righto, thats two interested plus me so i think thats enough to go ahead with a plan and i'll speak to Dom, later in the year might be best July / Aug - Covid is less of an issue in warmer weather so less chance of a lockdown.

What day is best.... i'm thinking a Sat stop over for a Sunday ride after.
Doms is the gateway to the Welsh roads.... 15 / 20 miles and your over the border!! i know some cracking roads but as you lot will all be on Duc's you will struggle to keep up with the T7 on the gravel filled narrow lanes i usually end up on.... so if anyone wants to do a ride-out please do...

Can the @The GOAT move the thread to the meet ups / ride outs section.

Can someone put a town or postcode for this place?
Also The Guardian article is behind a paywall.... are there subscribers to The Guardian in this community?

Last edited:
Dom's address is:
Stoke Prior Rd, Leominster HR6 0NA
The address is "Stoke Prior Road" however the gate is right on the junction (not the gate further up the lane...)

Couple of pics to assist...
Doms map.jpg

Doms gate.jpg

Back