DGR 2022

CAT3

Elite Member
Subscriber
Anybody doing their local DGR run this year ?
Providing the weather is nice, or at least dry I'll be doing the Manchester one with a few mates.

If anybody fancies contributing to a worthy cause, mens prostrate cancer, please visit the official DGR web site where you can just donate or you can donate to any of the participents. Thank you in advance (y)
 
It starts on Sunday 22nd May at 10:00am, (I think, I'll check & confirm) at Youles, the Triumph dealer near Strangeways prison, Manchester & ends at Barton Aerodrome after a shortish ride around town.
 
Quick update, starts at Youles 10:00am & departs at 11:00am.
Final destination, (currently) is Vetrans Garage, Liverpool Road, Eccles, which is at Barton Aerodrome. The route is around 12 miles long, not a massive distance, but the day is about posing in your best gentlemans gear, looking dapper & raising money for a good cause.
The route should be well attended with spectators espicially if the weather is good. The last time I did it a couple of years ago, it was a great day.
 
Back
Top Bottom