Desert Sled

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
When I first saw one, I wanted one. It reminded of an old yamaha xt500 I had for a short while. What held me back was the hope they would put the 1100 scrambler engine in but sadly no. Still a mighty fine looking bike though

SCRAMBLER DUCATI DESERT SLED: FULL TEST – Dirt Bike Magazine

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elite Member
Subscriber
Same as, reminded me of the old XT500 i had a SR500 the so called road going version but still bonkers trying to stay on two wheels!! (y)

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Apparently the 2021 sled has been announced and very little has been changed. Sadly it still doesn't get the 1100 scrambler sport engine it really does need
Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled right side

Dirty Leeds

Elite Member
Subscriber
Apparently the 2021 sled has been announced and very little has been changed. Sadly it still doesn't get the 1100 scrambler sport engine it really does need
Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled right side

So £200 for a wrap on a 2020 bike plus a seat cover and you have a 2021 bike

They’ll be be bringing out a super car tribute bike next and charging 28k for it

Apatchy

Subscriber
I looked at one before I bought the Tenere, the cable routing on the handlebars would look more at home on a lawnmower... proper clusterfuck... it put me right off, just a lack of thought, not very Ducati...

Barry Hell

Elite Member
Subscriber
I looked at one before I bought the Tenere, the cable routing on the handlebars would look more at home on a lawnmower... proper clusterfuck... it put me right off, just a lack of thought, not very Ducati...
There's a new ducati lawnmower thread if you're in the market 🤔