December 2020 entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The GOAT , you never said mini-motos were allowed. 😳

_85Q9335Bridgland.jpg
.......Aaaahhh, but they never said they weren't! :ninja:

Last edited:
It's early in the month but i am thinking that you all peaked early in the Nov contest flashing you red ones about, so.... here's the bike of the month for Dec :)

My 1974 Elsinore MT250. Its mostly original with a symepthitic restoration and engine rebuild by m@tt who really knows his stuff on the early MT and CR's (i think he's on here too). It was only built between 1974 and 1976 and meant for the USA market. This was Honda's first ever road going 2 stroke too (and the CR version its first ever off road 2 stroke).....................PLEASE CLICK THE TOP ARROW HERE TO VOTE..--------------------------->
IMG_3079.jpeg
IMG_3068-preview.JPG

It's early in the month but i am thinking that you all peaked early in the Nov contest flashing you red ones about, so.... here's the bike of the month for Dec :)

My 1974 Elsinore MT250. Its mostly original with a symepthitic restoration and engine rebuild by m@tt who really knows his stuff on the early MT and CR's (i think he's on here too). It was only built between 1974 and 1976 and meant for the USA market. This was Honda's first ever road going 2 stroke too (and the CR version its first ever off road 2 stroke).....................PLEASE CLICK THE TOP ARROW HERE TO VOTE..--------------------------->
View attachment 5362View attachment 5363
I do like those and Matt seems to do a great job on them. 👍🏻

View attachment 5362View attachment 5363
It's a Honda FFS 🤣🤣

no no no - the thread is:

The Members' Ducati Showroom & December Bike Of The Month contest​

As far as showrooms go - well there are a few "garages" in the thread that are in need of a tidy to say the least 🧹and putting a red bike in the mire does not make it look any better without a good sweep up.... but the bike of the month doesn't say "Ducati bike of the month" so get yer votes in ya miserable lot.. you know you want to. 🤫

no no no - the thread is:

The Members' Ducati Showroom & December Bike Of The Month contest​

As far as showrooms go - well there are a few "garages" in the thread that are in need of a tidy to say the least 🧹and putting a red bike in the mire does not make it look any better without a good sweep up.... but the bike of the month doesn't say "Ducati bike of the month" so get yer votes in ya miserable lot.. you know you want to. 🤫

You appear to have missed the bit where The Goat said ‘Post photos of your own Ducatis in this thread. The one with the most votes each month wins the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) award and gets featured on the front page for the following month’.

Unless that’s one of those incredibly rare (Even mythical) Ducati Elsinores?

You appear to have missed the bit where The Goat said ‘Post photos of your own Ducatis in this thread. The one with the most votes each month wins the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) award and gets featured on the front page for the following month’.

Unless that’s one of those incredibly rare (Even mythical) Ducati Elsinores?
now your just being picky... 😁

just finished changing my 1098s into a trackbike for next years racing at assen held by ducati club netherlands. hope this is the correct thread page for bike of the month
Yes it is indeed, you would be better loading the full picture rather than a thumbnail :) (y)

Just a reminder as the month draws to an end, its never too late to vote for the Bike Of The Month or to add a photo of your bike and see how many votes it gets.

If you've not voted yet, get voting. The one with the most votes each month wins the award.

The pictures and posts below are from the December 2020 Bike Of The Month entry thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back