Dean Harrison Replica Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP announced
Honda celebrates Dean Harrison’s double TT Superstock victories with a limited-edition Fireblade SP replica, and just 12 will ever be built.
Honda UK not Honda - it's like a Nero all over again but a different colourView attachment 149525
![]()
Dean Harrison Replica Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP announced
Honda celebrates Dean Harrison’s double TT Superstock victories with a limited-edition Fireblade SP replica, and just 12 will ever be built.www.visordown.com
It's nice apart from the tail piece that doesn't suit the overall style of the CBX - looks like a modern Suzuki oneIf there was a choice, I would pick this base of your penis fizzing beauty
![]()
804K views · 22K reactions | #cbx1000prolink #cbx1000 #cbx #honda #keihin #caferacer #cmsnl #japanbike #iconicmotorbikes #brembo #aprilia #rsv1000 #rsv4 #atelierbankiz #vbsretore | JDMAX Motors
#cbx1000prolink #cbx1000 #cbx #honda #keihin #caferacer #cmsnl #japanbike #iconicmotorbikes #brembo #aprilia #rsv1000 #rsv4 #atelierbankiz #vbsretorewww.facebook.com
I like it mate, think it's gixer thou k5 onwards, being as it's a restomod, good effort and that sound, dunno 'bout thee but it gets me moistIt's nice apart from the tail piece that doesn't suit the overall style of the CBX - looks like a modern Suzuki one![]()
They do sound fab, but it needs a better tail pieceI like it mate, think it's gixer thou k5 onwards, being as it's a restomod, good effort and that sound, dunno 'bout thee but it gets me moist![]()
I think you maybe right flower, now I've had another look and I had a RSVR in the garage for a time, I am an eejit!
Ooooh, I had one of them too