Cricket has been bowled out now by the PC bunch...

Bloody easily, the bloody word is from the past-participle stem of Late Latin menstruare, from menstruus "monthly". So the bloody word has nothing to do with "men".

And WTF is wrong with "batter" .... how would your fish and chips be without batter?
Then there's menopause, is that going to be changed 🤔

The cricket thing is very confusing, when one describes a chap as 'batting from the pavilion end' will it mean that same 🤔

Would Wanker become Wankhim or Wankit?

No more Hymns in Church, it will have to be thems perhaps ... X

If you stopped pulling your pork so often, you wouldn't be blind to see what others have posted.✊💦💦
Like i said well done, i have nothing to worry about, you can also point out my spelling mistakes too so i can edit them, thanks(y), well at least i have pork what do you have a vagina?

Last edited:
If I were really interested in your mistakes, I would've advised you not to marry, go joint tenancy and live in Southampton..
You see, perfection and don't go personnel about me, i could lower myself to your level but life is to short to waste my time on what ever you seem to think you are, so off to the fuck off thread with you and keep on going!!

You see, perfection and don't go personnel about me, i could lower myself to your level but life is to short to waste my time on what ever you seem to think you are, so off to the fuck off thread with you and keep on going!!
Rude 🤔

What I don't get if it is in the interests of Equality. England cricket isn't just men, if there was a women good enough to be in the team then she would ... but there isn't so she aint!
Take F1 or most motorsports, they are not described as the mens F1 or men only MotoGP ... anyone can take part..... if you are good enough! So to form a Wimmins race series can only be by definition sexist!

What I don't get if it is in the interests of Equality. England cricket isn't just men, if there was a women good enough to be in the team then she would ... but there isn't so she aint!
Take F1 or most motorsports, they are not described as the mens F1 or men only MotoGP ... anyone can take part..... if you are good enough! So to form a Wimmins race series can only be by definition sexist!

Wow, well done geezer, you managed to pile a huge load of crap into two and a bit sentences.

Do male boxers fight female boxers? NO. Do female golfers compete with male golfers? NO. The entire Olympics, Commonwealth and other international games divide women against women and men against men.

Am sure you have a national women's cricket team. When they play the Aussie women's team why should they be called "batsMAN"? Or for that matter third MAN? It doesn't make sense. Nothing to do with PC or Feminism taking over the world (anyone thinking that is insecure) - it just reflects reality FFS. Okay right wingers with your tiny equipment - FIRE AWAY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wow, well done geezer, you managed to pile a huge load of crap into two and a bit sentences.

Do male boxers fight female boxers? NO. Do female golfers compete with male golfers? NO. The entire Olympics, Commonwealth and other international games divide women against women and men against men.

Am sure you have a national women's cricket team. When they play the Aussie women's team why should they be called "batsMAN"? Or for that matter third MAN? It doesn't make sense. Nothing to do with PC or Feminism taking over the world (anyone thinking that is insecure) - it just reflects reality FFS. Okay right wingers with your tiny equipment - FIRE AWAY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Feminism v's equality 🤔 bit of a minefield

Back