Conspiracy theories, who starts them and why?

Screenshot_20240130_091106_X.jpg

Your Tesi is a conspiracy theory 🤣

The Moon Landings Were Fake is a psy op engineered by communists, another thread in their "white folks ain't for shit" tapestry. It's astonishing the number of otherwise rational people caught in that Op.

alice-in-wonderland-tea-party.gif

Yesterday I went and visited my colleagues at my old place of work.
I spoke about an incident that occurred back in the 80's. It involved one of 2 brothers but I couldn't recall which one.
I worked with one throughout my career and still have contact through FB
The other I know little about
This morning I opened FB and the first thing I saw was a friend suggestion for the missing brother

My phone was in my pocket switched on. Facebook was listening to me 🤣 prove me wrong

Yesterday I went and visited my colleagues at my old place of work.
I spoke about an incident that occurred back in the 80's. It involved one of 2 brothers but I couldn't recall which one.
I worked with one throughout my career and still have contact through FB
The other I know little about
This morning I opened FB and the first thing I saw was a friend suggestion for the missing brother

My phone was in my pocket switched on. Facebook was listening to me 🤣 prove me wrong

Happens all the time...we test it at work, mentioning something obscure like a comedy sketch from ages ago, and we'll all get it showing up on FB within a few days.

Last edited:
How long will this be a conspiracy theory

There are some points I would agree with and other parts, he's writing history through his opinion.

Are there British armed services in the Ukraine? Probably as they need to train the people on the super duper stuff many countries are sending there

Are there British special forces there involved in active engagements, nobody knows, Probably or probably not

As to the Navalny death, I'm pretty sure hmp doesn't have a prison in siberia and what about all the deaths around putin when military or oil execs try to jump out of a window into a swimming pool that isn't there 😁

I suppose Medvedev's tv appearance with a map of what he says is russian territory is actually a double ganger using tom cruise imf face mask and on a channel pretending to be a russian channel too? 🤭

Dmitry Medvedev delivers a disturbing speech about Russia eating up Ukraine's land - with the chilling map behind him

As to Doctorow, He's entitled to his opinion and his knowledge of russia is certainly greater than mine but then it would be as he lived there for many years and some of his books are titled "memoirs of a russianist" the cheeky scamp

10 years ago I would have dismissed this as nonsense, now I’m not so sure.
I find it hard to believe anything the scum say anymore.
This world's a stage eh? I wonder what happened to 4 planes worth of people who never made it home? Where they transported to Dulce or some other program/base? The cellphone calls from passengers at the time are also questionable given the technology then.

This world's a stage eh? I wonder what happened to 4 planes worth of people who never made it home? Where they transported to Dulce or some other program/base? The cellphone calls from passengers at the time are also questionable given the technology then.
Tom Hanks made a film about it, I like Tom, it must have been true :ROFLMAO:

There's some grainy footage of 'one' of the aledged hijackers at an airport...but no proof of when or where it was taken; no time stamp on the video, and no one else in shot.

There's some grainy footage of 'one' of the aledged hijackers at an airport...but no proof of when or where it was taken; no time stamp on the video, and no one else in shot.
Naw I’ve seen on documentaries footage with several highjackers on it , quite clear and time stamped
You can’t keep thousands of people quiet, someone would of talked by now

Were any of those hijackers amongst the ones who turned up alive after the event?
I saw it explained that only 11 people needed to know exactly how 911 was pulled off.
Obviously there would be more than that, but not necessarily thousands. Most would be acting without knowledge.

Were any of those hijackers amongst the ones who turned up alive after the event?
I saw it explained that only 11 people needed to know exactly how 911 was pulled off.
Obviously there would be more than that, but not necessarily thousands. Most would be acting without knowledge.
Didn’t know any high jackers turned up alive
But think about it , one of the major financial trade hubs even if a smallish number new about the attack if they had a friend relative working in the towers it would be oh just have a day off, who would then probably tell a friend loved one etc , it’s all too big to be set up

Like Larry Silverstein who’d recently bought the WTC, and greatly increased the insurance value on them. He had breakfast every day in the restaurant - but stayed away that day. He’s the guy who said that they decided “to pull” WTC 7.

When the authorities, the judiciary, and the media are under control, nothing it too big to set up, or cover up.

'The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it'.

Whistleblowers get silenced; evidence is disregarded as fancilful without being examined; official narratives are repeated as facts.

This is a prime example of how these things are managed;

Back