C'mon then, I'm bored !

I have been bored all day :(

Woke up just before lunch Time and the sun was shining we had a lovely blue sky But I could not be assed to do owt! not even tempted to get the bike out :eek: :eek:


Must go to the docs as there must be something wrong with me :eek: :eek:
 
I'll give you summit useful to do :) need to get a ride-out guide etiquette sorted for RTL, have a trawl round the various sites and see what you can find for me. Poster for upnorth advertising it and upcoming events, sticker designs doing, need more ??......

Sorry folks, been a bit busy this weekend and got an early flight so I'm off to bed soon. Catch up with you next week if me hotel has internet access.....
 
Gizmo said:
I'll give you summit useful to do :) need to get a ride-out guide etiquette sorted for RTL, have a trawl round the various sites and see what you can find for me. Poster for upnorth advertising it and upcoming events, sticker designs doing, need more ??......

Sorry folks, been a bit busy this weekend and got an early flight so I'm off to bed soon. Catch up with you next week if me hotel has internet access.....


I'll deal deal with it Mikey !

Get me some artwork fired Mikey and I will sort some stickers !
 
dseered said:
I'll deal deal with it Mikey !

Get me some artwork fired Mikey and I will sort some stickers !

I'll try and get the logos sorted in airport in morning, nowt else to do at 5 am in Newcastle airport :(
 
Back
Top Bottom