Climate Change 🥶🌍🌞

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber
2019’s hot topic that everyone has forgotten about 🤔
Couldn’t remember if we had a thread, but it directly relates to biking 👀 so I’ve not posted in the Soapbox area

Seems amazing that after a global shut down of many ‘bad’ things that were being blamed such as aviation, that the CO2 is still rising on the NASA stats, surly this should have been like a switch and the results seen 🤷‍♂️
Yet on the NASA site there are statements from many ‘important’ organisations that predominantly blame ‘man’ and no real mention of a natural cycle 👀

Greta will be claiming the following is proof the world would have ended in 10 years anyway 🤷‍♂️

480D621A-52A1-49FB-84D8-19E58D63B06E.jpeg

but are we now going to freeze to death 🥶

Last edited:
2019’s hot topic that everyone has forgotten about 🤔
Couldn’t remember if we had a thread, but it directly relates to biking 👀 so I’ve not posted in the Soapbox area

Seems amazing that after a global shut down of many ‘bad’ things that were being blamed such as aviation, that the CO2 is still rising on the NASA stats, surly this should have been like a switch and the results seen 🤷‍♂️
Yet on the NASA site there are statements from many ‘important’ organisations that predominantly blame ‘man’ and no real mention of a natural cycle 👀

Greta will be claiming the following is proof the world would have ended in 10 years anyway 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 11290

but are we now going to freeze to death 🥶
It's what happens when global warming switches off the gulf stream according to Harrison Ford in some shit film 🤔🤣🤣 was only minus 16 here last night, air source heat pump let the living room go down to 18.3 this morning - outrageous 😁

Climate change is a natural progression and nothing we do or don't do will make a squat's worth of difference. (we have to call it climate change after calling it global cooling and global warming as it keeps changing it's mind)

Not so long ago in geographical terms I would have been typing this from under several hundred feet of ice. The earth does what the earth has always done - warmed and cooled.

The difference now is a bunch of crooks in world governments decided they have a whole new way to tax us on the changes and restrict what we do .

That's why they now call it Climate change and not global warming....
And they think we're supposed to be shocked and stunned..
Saying the climate is changing is like proclaiming that water is wet.

Yeah, and..?

Still I suppose if you're a an angry little troll with arrested adolescent development and pigtails, the world must be a baffling place.

A mere -3 here. I have a cold, or maybe Covid new Dorset variant. So I'm sitting indoors busily converting felled trees and fossil fuels into warmth and cosiness. Seems to be working. I feel better already.

I have noticed as we seem to be moving away from the covid , the adverts about climate change are increasing. Surprisingly with no mention of the huge reduction in aviation co2 emissions or the mass drop of vehicle emissions. I'm sure they will mention it soon :D

The subject is creeping back into the TV schedules and adverts as well. David Attenburgh has been dusted off and reanimated and corporate business is returning to it's guilt-free together-we'll-save-the-planet sales pitch.

The joke for me is that, call it what you will, climate change, global warming, deforestation, plastic pollution, species loss etc etc, the impact on the planet from the over-expansion of mankind is being treated as a political and an economic problem which politicians and trillionaire plutocrats can solve for us if we just reorder our lives by voting and spending in the right way, when it is blindingly obviously an anthropological one: there are too many people.

Temperatures were much higher during the Medieval Warm Period 900-1300 AD
Followed by the Little Ice Age circa 1300-1900 which equated in millions dying because of it.

The hottest USA surface temperature records occurred in the 1930’s way before we started puffing stuff into the atmosphere

You can make anything fit with a bit of manipulation and only using the data you want to especially if world domination is on your radar

Next they'll be telling us there's a mysterious new respiratory disease going round that means all normal life must stop for the next ten years and we'll all have to stay indoors in front of a screen and let Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and the Chinese Communist Party take charge of everything for us.

This is from the link I posted above from the Global Carbon Project - yet CO2 has still increased 🤷‍♂️ but they will find a way of manipulating the science :ROFLMAO:

For the year as a whole, the researchers estimate that CO2 from fossil fuels and industry (FF&I) – which includes emissions from burning fossil fuels, manufacturing cement and other industrial processes – will decline by 2.4GtCO2 compared to 2019. This has “never been seen before”, the researchers say, and is equivalent to a drop of 7% in global emissions.

It’s the lag in the system! Just because you stop polluting, it doesn’t mean the pollution reduces straight away: like doing an emergency stop in a supertanker, it takes time to change the speed!

Or, that could just be bollox?

Whatever, we shouldn’t be dumping plastics into the ground, rivers and seas as that’s just eeugh, like crapping on your neighbours carpet!!!

It’s the lag in the system! Just because you stop polluting, it doesn’t mean the pollution reduces straight away: like doing an emergency stop in a supertanker, it takes time to change the speed!

Yes, it's bollox, turn the gas and electric off and the heat and light don't continue for another year at an even higher output than before 👀

Whatever, we shouldn’t be dumping plastics into the ground, rivers and seas as that’s just eeugh, like crapping on your neighbours carpet!!!
Or breeding. Enough already.

Back