careful changing those tyres!

Steve748

New member
www.wimp.com/changingtires I can't seem to get the link to work but if you got the wimp website and scroll down to the three rows and the end row on the right about fifty items down you will see "changing tires" not for the faint hearted but it is very funny!
 
Last edited:
Just copy the link from your address bar then click the hyperlink button (The globe with what looks like a chainlink infront )when your replying to a thread then paste the url in there . Doesnst allways work mind but usually does.
 
Thanks Screwy! i will give it try next time I see something......now was that funny or have I got a sick sense of humour? Are we going to see you tomorrow?
 
You have a sick sense of humour :p:D

Can't make tomorrow , At the moment we have no bathroom as I,ve just ripped it all out and only have this week to get it all reboarded and tiled and a new bathroom suite fitted . Its a pain but I suffer now so that I can earn browny points for the summer :D
 
I was in that sort of situation when moved in here! At one point we didn't have a bathroom so we had to walk up the road to the Tesco's! Anyway look forward to meeting you a bit later when you get a pass out!
 
Back
Top Bottom