Caliper paint

Jack916

Member
Does anyone know what the closest paint colour is to the 4 pad calipers thats on the 998s is?

Cheers Jack
 
Does anyone know what the closest paint colour is to the 4 pad calipers thats on the 998s is?

Cheers Jack
No idea but will highlite your question, have you stripped the calipers of paint?
 
No idea but will highlite your question, have you stripped the calipers of paint?
No I’ve bought them in good condition, There going on my 996 as an upgrade so it’s just to change the colour, I don’t plan removing the silver.
 
For the calipers yes but Jack seems to be wanting to paint them his 998s body colour red or have I missunderstood that?
 
Could be wrong but I always thought the finish on mine was paint not anodized 🤷‍♂️
IMG-20180823-WA0015.webp
 
I did think they looked painted but they could possibly be anodized, Im struggling to get any kind of gold paint that looks anywhere close in colour, I checked the calipers i have in silver and to be fair they dont actually look like paint.
 
I did think they looked painted but they could possibly be anodized, Im struggling to get any kind of gold paint that looks anywhere close in colour, I checked the calipers i have in silver and to be fair they dont actually look like paint.
 
No I’ve bought them in good condition, There going on my 996 as an upgrade so it’s just to change the colour, I don’t plan removing the silver.
You say the new callipers are silver? The 998S came with gold p4 callipers did it not?
 
You say the new callipers are silver? The 998S came with gold p4 callipers did it not?
Yes without doubt unless it was a usual parts bin fit, my 2000 996 has gold nitride stanchions that should be standard silver.
 
Back
Top Bottom