Caffeine & Machine

Dukesox

Elite Member
Subscriber
Caffeine & Machine are opening a new branch just a few miles from me. Has anyone been to their existing site and if so what is it like ?
They have taken possession of a big old long ago closed pub with a huge car park and have spent some time on a refurb. Not open yet so I can`t comment on how well it has been done .
I hope its a success ,apparently you have to book tickets if you want to visit at weekends and bank holidays so they sound confident.

 
Caffeine & Machine are opening a new branch just a few miles from me. Has anyone been to their existing site and if so what is it like ?
They have taken possession of a big old long ago closed pub with a huge car park and have spent some time on a refurb. Not open yet so I can`t comment on how well it has been done .
I hope its a success ,apparently you have to book tickets if you want to visit at weekends and bank holidays so they sound confident.

its ok I guess but pretty much over priced food and buying tickets to see what cars other people turn up in 🤷‍♂️
 
we have been to the other a few times they have Audi / BMW / Supercar nights and the like but it’s reliant on what other people bring as a car meet

just seems a bit harsh due to space to buy tickets to look at someone else’s car
 
Caffeine & Machine are opening a new branch just a few miles from me. Has anyone been to their existing site and if so what is it like ?
They have taken possession of a big old long ago closed pub with a huge car park and have spent some time on a refurb. Not open yet so I can`t comment on how well it has been done .
I hope its a success ,apparently you have to book tickets if you want to visit at weekends and bank holidays so they sound confident.


 
Back
Top Bottom