BSB Oulton Park

I really enjoyed the coverage, Jamie Whitham is a fantastic presenter aswell, its the first time I have seen the ITV coverage and it was OK !
 
Was great watching it live at Oulton for first races and great to watch it live on telly for second race sat on the sofa with a snack :)
 
Lily said:
Was great watching it live at Oulton for first races and great to watch it live on telly for second race sat on the sofa with a snack :)

That's right make us all jelous Lily;) I'll return the favour when it's at Knockhill:p
 
I had no idea this would be on my old tv...we don't even get Five where I am, not that thats a bad thing though eh :p...so only caught the last two laps by sheer accident when looking for Ready Steady Cook, erm I mean Fog It, no wait a minute...ah whatever...anyway, I thought it was really great compared to the MotoGP yesterday...much more entertaining :thumbs:
 
Yes, it was well worth the trip down to Oulton Park to see the racing live. A bit chilly at times but dry racing and a Ducati double. And a good get-together with Claire, Jon, Alan E, Scottch and family for a curry at the Viceroy on Sunday night.
 
Twas a great weekend and great to see some folks again, my 3 star accomodation wasn't what it was cracked up to be even though I live 40 mins away.

Glad you got home OK Dave, hope Scott etc did the same..

Good racing, sorry we didn't say good-bye but we took the option of leaving mid afternoon and watching the 2nd race on the telly and not get stuck in the traffic.
 
Gotta agree - great company this weekend, shame about the weather on Sunday night eh Jon :D

Does the Viceroy deliver??
 
Scottch said:
Gotta agree - great company this weekend, shame about the weather on Sunday night eh Jon :D

Does the Viceroy deliver??

Probably, but not quite that far :D
 
Freak said:
Twas a great weekend and great to see some folks again, my 3 star accomodation wasn't what it was cracked up to be even though I live 40 mins away.

Glad you got home OK Dave, hope Scott etc did the same..

Good racing, sorry we didn't say good-bye but we took the option of leaving mid afternoon and watching the 2nd race on the telly and not get stuck in the traffic.


What was wrong with camping - I've heard you liked it so much I'm putting the tent up in the garden for you this weekend ;)
 
And if you come up for the Midgie Masher I've a nice wee spot in the garden where you could camp out on some nice soft grass - I'll let it grow a bit..
 
You'll be glad to know I am full of a cold after that experience, like I said 3* is the minimum I do.

I nearly drowned in my own snot last night! :(
 
Back
Top Bottom