Brunch @ Glentress

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Anyone up for a spot of brunch at Glentress tomorrow?

The met office says it's going to be dry, if a little cold.

Any takers?
 
Yeah. I'm well up for a run. Was gonna go up to Inveraray etc but have not been to Glentress for years. What time you off at and where could we meet?
 
Awwww......i was up for this but Ive just given my bike to Brian Pilcher to do a full service. Just dropped it of the now. Lady luck smiled on me as i tried to fire it up this morning and the fuel pump isn't priming......looks like its another relay....this will be my third!!!! :eek:

And a big thanks goes to Duncan....he came up from St Boswells this morning, helped my strip out the bulkhead and got the thing in just to see how things would work out. Cheers Duncan....youre a star!!
 
Yeah. I'm well up for a run. Was gonna go up to Inveraray etc but have not been to Glentress for years. What time you off at and where could we meet?

I'll be leaving here at around 09:30, planning to get down there for about 11ish.

If you're coming along the M8 I could get you at the MaccyD's at Newbridge then just swing around the bypass and off at the ski slope.

Let me know mate

You wanna meet us down there for your brekkie Davie?
 
I was planning a run tomorrow mid-dayish along towards Duns and north over the Whiteadder to E Lothian and so if you chappies fancy joining me after you've had your brunch at Glentress I could meet up with you at Clovenfords
 
I was planning a run tomorrow mid-dayish along towards Duns and north over the Whiteadder to E Lothian and so if you chappies fancy joining me after you've had your brunch at Glentress I could meet up with you at Clovenfords

Who are you? Do we know you?

STRANGER!! STRANGER!! ;)

Where you been mate? I was planning to call you tomorrow morning to see if you were out of hibernation.

Fancy coming to Glentress for a blether?

Not sure if I'll manage any further than Glentress, I'll have my wee pillion on board tomorrow.
 
What time will you be at the FRB? Ive got a fence half built.If I can finish it early enough I may be able to meet up.;) ;) Did about 200 miles today.Twas brilliant:D :D
 
Should be there for about 9:50 or so Ranald - give me a phone in the morning if you're up for it mate :thumbs:
 
Who are you? Do we know you?

STRANGER!! STRANGER!! ;)

Where you been mate? I was planning to call you tomorrow morning to see if you were out of hibernation.

Fancy coming to Glentress for a blether?

Not sure if I'll manage any further than Glentress, I'll have my wee pillion on board tomorrow.

Yes, winter's over and there's still a flicker of a pulse here. Today I ventured outside the cave-dwelling into the glorious sunshine down here, hearing a few bikes ripping along the Tweed valley but resisted the temptation and stayed in to watch Scotland getting cuffed in the Six Nations instead. I was planning to meet up with Phil tomorrow and do a circular run from here to give his new Monster cans a good airing, so I could pop along to Glentress for a blether first. If you are coming down the A7 and Clovenfords let me know and I could meet you just after Clovenfords at the roundabout, otherwise if you're coming down the Edi-Peebles road I'll see you at Glentress cafe.
 
Awwww......i was up for this but Ive just given my bike to Brian Pilcher to do a full service. Just dropped it of the now. Lady luck smiled on me as i tried to fire it up this morning and the fuel pump isn't priming......looks like its another relay....this will be my third!!!! :eek:

And a big thanks goes to Duncan....he came up from St Boswells this morning, helped my strip out the bulkhead and got the thing in just to see how things would work out. Cheers Duncan....youre a star!!

Your welcome Davie, it was worth it just for the "extra strong" marmalade and toast:Dbut a new and more reliable toaster would be favourite:eek: I have to watch my carbon intake you know:rolleyes:
 
I like your new avatar Duncan, not scary at all!! :)

I thought i'de better change it just incase folks thought it was true likeness of me,and to be honest it would be unfair to have you all thinking I was actually that handsome:eek:
 
Gutted I missed this:( , didn't get out of bed in time to realise what was happening today... ended up fitting a new chain and flapping about not having a proper chain rivetter. Modified G-clamp is just as good.:D

Did they over order bacon and eggs at the cafe, expecting Davie???
 
Davie never made it either mate, but it was pretty busy! The breakfast stuff was running out when we got there :eek:
 
Good to meet up with the hardy bikers of DUN today. Quite pleasant sitting outside at Glentress gassing and munching a bacon roll and coffees, followed by a quick blast round the Borders with Phil and Fergie.

Yes, guys. Global warming means winter's gone, so get out on those bikes !
 
Back
Top Bottom