Brembo 320mm cast iron full floating discs, new & unused

Leftus

Subscriber
Pair of Brembo 320mm cast iron full floating discs; two discs, new and unused, OE for Sport Production versions of 851, 888, 748 & 916, also Superlight Mk I, III, IV & V and Monster S (1997), will also fit 851& 888 Strada, 748 Biposto, 916 Biposto, 900SS, 750ss, 600ss, early Monsters (to 1997, may fit later Monsters), some Bimota's of same era.
This was a second set of two sets I bought for my two 888's but have decided to sell one of the bikes hence one set for sale. Took a lot of tracking down after having bought 2 used pairs that were frankly worn out - they have transformed the brakes on the 888 I am keeping - way more stopping power with lots more feel/progression and much much less force required at the lever. Why buy non OE discs for your classic SP or SL? Or greatly improve the brakes of your non SP bike - don't take the risk of buying used iron discs, strict wear limits! The galvanised finish protects the disc from rust and quickly disappears with use - no coating to wash off. Price £750 includes postage
s-l1600.png
s-l1600-3.jpg
20210126_131732.jpg

Fight the streets Fmd

Subscriber
Pair of Brembo 320mm cast iron full floating discs; two discs, new and unused, OE for Sport Production versions of 851, 888, 748 & 916, also Superlight Mk I, III, IV & V and Monster S (1997), will also fit 851& 888 Strada, 748 Biposto, 916 Biposto, 900SS, 750ss, 600ss, early Monsters (to 1997, may fit later Monsters), some Bimota's of same era.
This was a second set of two sets I bought for my two 888's but have decided to sell one of the bikes hence one set for sale. Took a lot of tracking down after having bought 2 used pairs that were frankly worn out - they have transformed the brakes on the 888 I am keeping - way more stopping power with lots more feel/progression and much much less force required at the lever. Why buy non OE discs for your classic SP or SL? Or greatly improve the brakes of your non SP bike - don't take the risk of buying used iron discs, strict wear limits! The galvanised finish protects the disc from rust and quickly disappears with use - no coating to wash off. Price £750 includes postage
Pffff expensive hobby......

• Agree
Reactions: sev

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
  • HaHaHa
Reactions: sev

sev

Subscriber
sod that. Not when a decent set of brembo serie oro or supersport discs will set you back half of that.